During these unprecedented times we have added to our mission the following measures in order to insure safety to you, our patients and staff. We humbly request your assistance so that we may continue to provide our valuable services through this time. We look forward to a time into the near future when such strict measures can be eased:
1. We have establish and follow a thorough cleaning process for all areas of our office, including the waiting room, reception area, exam rooms, and restrooms.
2. Our office design easily allows for CDC accepted group limiting and social distancing.
3. We do not allow staff members who are sick, have been sick or have sick family members to come to the office.
4. We are stagger appointments to allow time for thorough cleaning between sessions.
5. We ask patients to consider waiting in their car (rather than the waiting room) until it’s time for their appointment.
6. We ask anyone accompanying the patient to wait in the car during the appointment if possible.
7. We have removed magazines and toys as diversions.
8. We ask if you are expressing symptoms or are at high risk to reschedule and set a tele-health phone consultation