As our patients express their gratitude for our office remaining open, our office is honored to be among the essential and medically necessary through this health crisis serving patients for functional health, nutrition, movement, pain and stress relief. During these unprecedented times we have added to our mission the following measures in order to insure safety to you, our patients and staff. We humbly request your assistance so that we may continue to provide our valuable services through this time. We look forward to a time into the near future when such strict measures can be eased:
- We have establish and follow a thorough cleaning process for all areas of your office, including the waiting room, reception area, exam rooms, and restrooms.
- Our office design easily allows for CDC accepted group limiting and social distancing.
- We do not allow staff members who are sick, have been sick or have sick family members to come to the office.
- We are stagger appointments to allow time for thorough cleaning between sessions.
- We ask patients to consider waiting in their car (rather than the waiting room) until it’s time for their appointment.
- We ask anyone accompanying the patient to wait in the car during the appointment if possible.
- We have removed magazines and other printed reading material as diversions.
- We have removed toys or other diversions you may have in the office for children.
Please reschedule or schedule a tele-health consultation if :
- You or anyone in their family has a fever or has had one in the last two weeks. The incubation period can be as long as 24 days.
- Have they or family members had any symptoms of a cold or flu? Symptoms include fever, tiredness and a cough that isn’t necessarily productive. They may also have or have had aches and pains, runny nose or nasal congestion, and vomiting or diarrhea.
- Have they traveled abroad in the last two weeks?
- Have they been near anyone who has potentially had the virus through their own family or work contacts? People can be contagious without symptoms.
Patient forever releases Charles W. Chapple DC, SC and agents of, from all liability
of any effects due to any national and/or global health crisis and/or pandemics.
- Are undergoing chemotherapy.
- Are immunocompromised
- Are diabetic.
- Have heart disease.
- Have high blood pressure.
- Have asthma or another respiratory issue.
- Are over 60 years of age.
Our office remains here for you and your family, open for you health needs and committed to your wellness and your optimal health now and into the future.
Yours in Health